Since 1/1/11 I have been describing what I see in the back yard. I occasionally digress.
Sunday, September 13, 2026
Waves of rain
All day, rain alternated with periods of sun but the sunshine never lasted long enough to dry surfaces. I swam in the late morning and got rained on. Distant thunder made me a bit nervous. The frog was under the skimmer lid again, and dived again. After I cleaned the pool, I lifted it out onto the patio and it hopped into the vegetation. Several beetles were swimming and a green June beetle had climbed out via a rescue twig propped on the pool ladder. Other wildlife stayed under cover from the rain that at times came down hard, but I did see one sulphur butterfly during a lull. This is not a stream, it's water on the patio reflecting vegetation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment