Monday, June 19, 2017

Very windy

Cumulus clouds flew across the sky under a high haze and wisps of cirrus.  Titmice worked on hulling seeds.  A squirrel got up into the mealworm dish and folded over to eat what he was sitting on. 

The day got really hot.  Dragonflies were everywhere.  I saw the bluebird's head in the nest box hole but she ducked back inside.  Blueberries were starting to ripen.  A male common whitetail perched briefly on a bamboo stick.

A blue jay flew across the yard, as did several birds I never got a good look at.  A blue tailed skink believed it was hidden from me.  I saw the first sidewalk tiger beetle of the year.  The sakaki began blooming and the air was fragrant. 

 A dark cloud passed over and was well gone when the rain from it landed. I found a glass snail floating in the water.  Then the sky went overcast and I came inside.  The geese attempted infiltration but I caught them at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment