Saturday, June 27, 2020

Bright

Titmice returned to the seed feeder.  The sakaki bloomed and attracted bees. I fished bumblebees out of the water, dead and alive.  A skink was swimming hard but willing to climb onto my hand.  I made it wait for selfies before I put my hand ashore.  I also rescued a mother wolf spider. 


Several crows craved bark butter balls.  I noticed that mimosas were blooming downstream from our yard.  A skink darted across the hot concrete.  The female bluebird was pushed away by one of the crows. 
A few clouds passed over but the sun still pushed the temperature into the high 90s.   I went outside during an afternoon break and saw a tiger swallowtail and a Carolina saddlebags. Other dragonflies used the perches.  I finally got some good first quarter moon shots with the new camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment